Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Brighton day trip

At this point in the trip, we are getting a bit tired. We decided that since the weather was nice, we would have a relaxed seaside day trip.

We had a lazy morning before catching the train to Brighton. When we arrived the sun was beating down in a way which made me question whether I was actually in England. It was incredibly busy as you might imagine - I think it was made worse by the fact that it's currently school holidays.

However, it sun was glorious...and scorching.





Bo and I stopped for a beer and some fish and chips on the beach...


 ...ah yes, I forgot about the ice cream...


...before setting off to explore the beach. Or what they call a beach...poor bastards, this is all they have to enjoy, no wonder they go doolally when they visit Aussie beaches.










After our beach walk we strode through the Lanes and rummaged through eclectic collections of wares. Brighton's shopping is the best, but I am trying to buy less crap basically so I was very good. 

We were both knackered by the warm day, and fell asleep almost as soon as we got back to the hotel. I know this was a boring post but it was one of those relaxing days that you really enjoy while on holiday. Sorry guys, lazy Ashlee does not make for an interesting blogging adventure!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are love.